Good morning! This is a small compilation or summary of the trends, which for me have stood out this month, or which I have used most when creating the looks.
Basket-bag: raffia bag. Since last year, we have seen them everywhere, both for everyday life and for more well-ordered occasions. They combine with almost everything and are a good alternative to leather handbags in summer.
- Top and skirt set: crop top and midi skirt. This type of set, in which the top and the bottom have the same pattern, we saw them in the’90s and this year they are back in our lives. They are a comfortable and quick option for dressing up in summer, especially on holiday. This particular one combines two of this summer’s trends: crop top and midi-cut skirt, as well as floral print.
- Blouse: blouse with polka dots. Polka dots have played a leading role this summer, as we have seen them on all kinds of clothing and accessories. This blouse, which has this print in a small and classic size, will solve more than one problem, as it fits both slippers and heels.
- Lace top: mustard top. We have seen this colour this summer, but this autumn we will see it even more, as it is already one of the colours of the season. This lace top is perfect for a groomed look or a night out.
- Wide-leg trousers: trousers with polka dots. The wide trousers are very fashionable, in addition to being a comfortable and easy to put on, these are also a cool fabric, ideal for hot days.
- Earrings: mustard earrings. Long and large earrings still predominate, and of course, in one of the trendy colours.
- Top: white sleeveless top. This type of tops are cool, and look good both for going to the office in a blazer or knitted jacket, as well as for more casual occasions or going out.
- Shorts: red shorts. The classic shorts that can not be missing in our summer wardrobe, but in a color that puts a different touch.
- Pencil skirt: polka dot skirt. Pencil skirts are a classic garment that never goes out of style and are usually present in office looks. This time, with a different touch: with polka-dot print.
- Tote Bag: white bag. These types of bags are very versatile, and are suitable for almost everything, we can take them either by the hand or hanging, to go to the office to work, or simply to take a walk around the city.
- Sandals: brown sandals. This model has been one of the most seen this summer, as it is comfortable and matches everything, and more in this brown tone.
- Pumps: mustard pumps. For those who want to dare to wear the colour of next autumn but in a demure and not exaggerated way, the best option is to add this colour to the accessories as a touch, for example with these shoes, earrings or a handbag.
- Clutch: leopard print clutch. The leopard print has always been with us, but next season it will be even more so. To dare with it little by little, what better than with this clutch and leaving the rest of the garments in a neutral color like black.