Good morning! Today I return to the subject of trends again, this time focusing on the lower parts, such as trousers, skirts and overalls.
- Jeans. This season we can find mainly skinny or straight jeans, at the height of the ankle and high waist. We see them worn, smooth or decorated with embellishment such as pearls, embroideries, especially floral, lace-up. Vintage cut jeans or mom jeans are still very present.
- Jogger Pants. They are still a comfortable option that gives a lot of play, as they can be combined with sports clothes or other more chic, such as shirts or heels. Next to the classic model with rubber at the waist and at the end of the leg, we find others without rubber bands, straight or wide; smooth, with patterns such as camouflage or embroidered; in traditional fabrics such as cotton, and others like velvet. We also found a renewed version of the tracksuit pants with brackets and lines on the sides that we took to the school back in the’ 90s.
- Jumpsuits. The jumpsuit is a garment that appears season after season for some years, both in winter and summer. This season we find them in various shapes, fabrics and prints: from tuxedo style to knit, satin or lace. We see them plain, embellished or embroidered and with prints like floral, checkers or stripes.
- Leggins. This season comes back stronger than in previous seasons. To the typical blacks are added details such as side lace-up, line in contrast colours on the sides, transparencies, prints…
- Dungarees. The dungarees are another timeless garment. Their iconic fabric is denim, but this season we also find them in corduroy, a fabric that comes back to our lives after being absent for a while.
- Pants. We see them mostly straight, wide, flared, skinnz and flared, with a high waist, long cut or cropped, in typical winter fabrics such as leather, corduroy and velvet, with prints such as checkers and stripes, decorative elements such as ruffles, lace, and embroidery.
- Romper. Short jumpsuits or playsuits also have their place in the winter. With long sleeves, in fabrics such as velvet and lace among others, embroidered or embellishment.
- Shorts. They’re not just for summer and good weather. This season we also see them in warmer fabrics such as leather, suede and tweed. The skorts of our childhood come back in renewed fabrics and prints. We see shorts with high waist, with different prints such as checkers, which are sweeping this season and, with elements such as sequins, embroidery and flounces.
- Skirts. The skirts are available in all types: mini and midi. The mini-skirts are mainly made of denim, leather or patent leather and printed fabric. This season we also see them in corduroy, tweed and velvet, with embellishment, ruffles and embroidery, among others. The midi skirts are still at the top; pleated, as we saw last year, asymmetrically cut, with flounces, with different prints such as: checkers, flowers, polka dots,… of different fabrics such as knit, lace, chiffon.