Good morning! This is a small compilation or summary of the trends, which for me have stood out this month, or which I have used most when creating the looks.
¡Buenos días! Esta es una pequeña compilación o resumen de las tendencias, que para mí han destacado este mes, o que he utilizado más a la hora de crear los looks.
Guten Morgen! Dies ist eine kleine Zusammenstellung oder Zusammenfassung der Trends, die mir in diesem Monat aufgefallen sind, oder die ich bei der Erstellung der Looks am häufigsten verwendet habe.
- Casual dress: button-down dress. The buttoned dresses, rescued from the’90s, are booming, as they allow for many different combinations.
- Skirt: printed midi skirt. The midi skirts have been with us for some time now, in the summer season, we see them with floral or tropical prints.
- Workwear dress: shirt-dress, The shirt-dress is a classic that we see a lot of this season; it is a very versatile garment, as it is perfect both for going to work on hot summer days and for more informal occasions.
- Necklace: layered necklace. The superimposed necklaces of different lengths are almost a must, and are perfect with wide necklines.
- Shorts: floral shorts. Next to the jeans, we find the shorts in fluid fabric, cool and comfortable for high temperatures.
- Pants: striped wide-leg pants. Los pantalones anchos de llamativos estampados son la nueva y divertida versión de los clásicos pantalones de traje.
- Black: black wrap bodysuit. We still see a lot of bodysuits, especially the smooth and minimalist cut. This time, I’ve opted for a black wrap one, a feminine and versatile option; as we can wear it to work with a pencil skirt, as well as for a casual style with jeans, or with skinnies or leather skirts and heels to go out at night.
- Top: tie-hem crop top. The crop-tops above the navel, another classic of the’90s that we saw last year, add elements such as knots or feminist phrases or words.
- Bag: raffia basket-bag. Basket bags are still very fashionable, now we see them with colors or embroidery.
- Earrings: tassel earrings. The little tassels are everywhere: in clothes, shoes, bags or earrings.
- Shoes: blush flats. Flat pointed shoes, which are opened on the sides, are a comfortable option, which will take us out of trouble, as we can wear them for fast all occasions.