- Jackets: camel trench coat, light blue blazer, black leather jacket
- Knit: pale pink cardigan, pale pink halter crop top
- Sweatshirt: white
- T-shirts: white t-shirt
- Bodysuit: black drapped bodysuit
- Shirts: white
- Blouse: black, light blue, floral print
- Dresses: black knit dress, floral print dress
- Jeans: mom jeans, black coating jeans
- Pants: light blue pants, black pants,
- Skirts: black leather mini skirt, floral print midi skirt
- Shoes: light blue heeled sandals, black pointed flats, white sneakers
- Accessories: black handbag, black clutch, black belt
- Jewelry: gold pendants necklace, hoop earrings
Good morning! In today’s post I present you a basic and practical Capsule Wardrobe for this Spring.
To do this, I have selected 28 items (clothes, shoes and accessories), creating 105 outfits for different occasions (going to work, casual dates, going out at night, partying, events,…) for the whole spring.
The selection consists of: a bodysuit, two tops, a t-shirt, a shirt, two blouses, a sweatshirt, a knit cardigan, two dresses, two skirts, two pair of jeans, a pantsuit, a pair of pants, a trench coat, a leather biker jacket, a heled sandals, a pair of flat shoes, a pair of sneakers, a handbag, a clutch, a belt, a pendant necklace and a pair of hoop earrings.
For this capsule wardrobe, I’ve chosen some basic items of clothing such as: a trenchcoat, a biker-type leather jacket, a blazer, jeans, a white shirt, a sweatshirt, a white t-shirt, a black top, a black miniskirt, black dress pants, white sneakers and black shoes. Normally, I usually choose the basic garments in neutral tones (white, black, camel, grey,…) and give the touch of colour with the seasonal garments, but this time, I have chosen the blazer in light blue and not in black, because it is one of the star garments of this spring, and because with the arrival of the good weather, we feel like dressing in happy colours.
Next to the basic garments, we find other trendy ones such as: a black draped bodysuit, a crop-top knitwear in a pale pink tone, a pink short knitwear jacket with buttons, a set formed by a blouse and midi skirt with flower print, a light blue eyelet blouse, a long floral dress, a light blue suit trousers and a blue heeled sandals.
I hope you like it and that it inspires you for your spring looks.
Weekday / Casual Date
Workwear / Business Casual
Dressy up/ Night Date/ Dinner/ Party/ Event