- Coats and jackets: black coat, lilac puffer jacket
- Blazer: black oversized blazer
- Knit: purple knit cardigan, lilac pullover, white pullover, black turtleneck pullover, lilac knit beanie
- Hoodie: lilac
- Blouses: black, floral print
- Dresses: black midi dress, floral print mini dress
- Jeans: denim skinny high jeans, black skinny high jeans
- Pants: black trousers, lilac jogger pants
- Skirts: purple sequin mini skirt, black knee-lenght skirt
- Shoes: black booties, white sneakers
- Bags: black handbag/shoulder bag, lilac clutch
- Jewelry: lilac strass hoop earrings
Good morning! Tomorrow we begin December, the last month of the year, and with it also begins the season of Advent. Lately, for some years now, advent calendars have become very fashionable, so much so that we see them everywhere and of all kinds: with cosmetics, hygiene products, make-up, tea, coffee, chocolate, snacks, lego pieces, jewelry, etc,…
This year I wanted to do something special for this time of year, and inspired by those advent calendars, I created a mini capsule wardrobe for the advent season. In this post you will find the pieces of this capsule wardrobe, 24 in total, and from tomorrow until the 24th, I will publish every day a new look combining these pieces.
The pieces I’ve selected for this mini capsule wardrobe are the following: a wool coat, a puffer jacket, a blazer, a cardigan, three sweaters, a hoodie, two skirts, two dresses, two jeans, a dressy pants, a jogger pants, a pair of booties, a pair of sneakers, two bags, a knit beanie and a pair of earrings.
This is also a very simple example that you can use to create your capsule wardrobe. The idea is to take one or two neutral tones and a bright color. You can perfectly replace the lilac color with red, green, blue or pink, for example. This simple combination of colors goes very well to create a mini capsule wardrobe as in this occasion for the Advent season, or for vacations or a long weekend getaway.
I hope you like the idea, and that it can inspire you in some way when it comes to dressing up these days, whether it’s to go to work, to work from home, for a meeting with friends, for a romantic date at home or, (why not?), for a virtual dinner or party with friends or family who are far away.
Below you will find all the looks I’ve published individually throughout these weeks of Advent (December 1-24).
In addition to the 24 looks I’ve published this Advent, I’ve created some extra outfits to give you some more outfit ideas for the rest of the Christmas Holidays, including New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day.